Monday, September 24, 2018

Paint Bench: 28mm Minas Tirith re-worked


I decided to re work the "Out thrust knee" of Mount Mindolluin. I finally found some one with a very large foam wire cutter to help me shave off two ends of my "Out thrust knee" of Mount Mindolluin." I always felt I made it a little too wide, and wanted to make it more slim. I actually was able to join both the cut off parts together and make two new ones. I also repainted Minas Tirith with a little new dry brushing since it had been on the shelf for so long. I am fixing to play a Battle of Minas Tirith game involving Osgilith, the Ramma and Pelennor Fields soon. 











Original out thrust knee






New out thrust knee 1

 er. 






Scrapes left over but painted.







New Mt. Mindolluin out thrust knee (1)

new out thrust knee 2






















Add caption


Version 1







Version without towers




No comments: