Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paint Bench: Grand Manner 28mm Greek Temple Finished

I got a new Grand Manner Greek Temple in the mail awhile back and decided to put it together and paint it to add to my many Greek and Roman cities. It is made of resin and professionally cast. It was no problem to put it together, hardly any filing. I am very impressed with the quality.


Part 1











Part 2

White coat and first layer of roof. I use a flat white and then went back over it with an off white. The pics do not show it very well, but it has a greyish, whitish, creamish look. It looks better in person. Tomorrow I will dry brush the roof with some lighter Terra cota. Then I am going to make 3 or 4 temples out of foam starting this weekend.




You can tell in this pic how bright white it was....to much...I could not stand it. Too....new.


Here it is a bit toned down. Still need to dry brush the roof, but it was still wet.



In Action on the game table

No comments: