Monday, September 2, 2013

Star Wars: Battle of Hoth (Galactic Civil War 3 ABY)

I played the Battle of Hoth using the Star Wars Miniature Battle rules, which are fun rules to play. This was a game during a winter vacation watching my daughter. It was my first Star Wars game and it was a few years ago. Not my best looking game. I used a lot of the old Star Wars Micro play sets and the 3 3/4 inch AT-AT's. The miniatures are the new WOTC figures. I also had a few of the old Micro figures that I used as well, just so they wouldn't feel that they were left out. I will eventually replay the game with better terrain. Eventually I want to have a really nice looking game. I had a little fun with microsoft paint.














I used white fabric and cotton to make the ice mountains, worked out okay.



I made the generator out of the Titanium bases from some of the die cast Republic Gun ships I bought.

I bought 4 sets of the Hoth Micro play sets from the 1980's





1 comment:

nbde2020 said...

The movement in the SBGP015 is the same 9F85 replica watches quartz powerplant as the SBGP007, but here the accuracy is regulated to a still impressive +10/-10 seconds per year. One of this replica watches uk movement’s party pieces, however, is the time difference adjustment function. In the second fake rolex position, the crown can be used to adjust only the hour hand without stopping the running seconds, ideal for travelers to fake Rolex different time zones looking to maintain that handful of seconds per year in overall accuracy without tedious adjustment. The bracelet replica rolex of the SBGP015 is identical to the SBGP007, as well. This model will be limited to 2,000 pieces and will retail for approximately $4,300 fake watches when it debuts in April.