Wednesday, July 31, 2013

28mm Roman Marching Camp

Here is another model made by the great Philip Viverito of LMW Works. This is a Roman Marching Camp. Again the detail is superb and I am super happy to be the new owner of this great model. I definitely will need this when my Roman army invades Greece or Macedonia in my Wargods of Olympus games.
I was needing some terrain for my freshly painted Roman army, and I hit gold. The only thing I need now are some Gauls.

The detail on the model is great, the Precision Products Philip uses has a lot of great detail. I have used Precision Products to make various terrain pieces.

The Roman camp inside of the marching fort. My Black Tree Design Romans will enjoy this camp.

Here is a game using the Roman Marching Camp at Cold Wars.












Post a Comment