Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Paint Bench: Crocodile Games Trojans Completed


Finally Completed and put the shields on the Trojans.

8th Update - Completion














Finally got some long awaited 28mm Trojans from Crocodile Games. I got about 125 spear and 12 archers. I am going to convert 6 of the archers into charioteers and change out some of my Mycenaean charioteer for them. This is the first wave of many. Plan on doing 2 or 3 waves. Along with a large batch of Pyrrhic Phalanx as well.
\
7th Update

I have actually finished painting the Trojan spear and the few archers I have. I am currently painting the shields. The figures are all ready minus the shields. The shields will take me awhile to paint. I have not been on my blog in awhile, I have a new hobby plus I am Mr. Mom half the time. I plan on getting 48 more Trojan archers to defend the City of Troy I have in 28 mm.
Thanks for looking.







I re-touched up and painted some of the Trojan chariots.







6th Update

Over 50% mark near completion. Still have a ways to go. These Crocodile Games Trojans are very detailed and have to be well planned out to paint nicely. I am no expert, but I try my best. 



















***************








6th Update above




5th Update







************************
Another test figure done. A Trojan Chariot Captain or General or Character.....painting blue like you can't imagine.

4th Update




3rd Update

Test figures 2

Skin washed



2nd Update

Test Figure 


Test Figure 2






1st Update

Arrival from the Croc Store











Bronze washed out pretty well. 
Dryburshed with gold.
Long fleshing out process






5 comments:

majormike said...

I am in total awe of your output and high standard of painting.

Sithlord2 said...

Thank you!

majormike said...

Can you tell me what the spearmen are lurking in the background. The 6th update 4th picture down.

majormike said...

On closer inspection I am thinking wargods mycenean spearmen with a shield swap?

Sithlord2 said...

yes you are correct